Voter Id Name Correction, Address, DOB, Age, Photo Change Online: India is the democratic country, where the public is dedicated to select their leaders by casting their votes. To vote to the favorite leaders, the citizens of India to carry the voter identity card. Voter ID card is an important and essential document, which shows the identity information of the candidate. Indian Citizen can get the voter id cards by applying online. Applicants can check the status of their voter id card after applying it. The vote cards will be sent to the applicants. So, after receiving, if there is any mistakes appear on voter card, people can apply for voter id corrections. For the awareness of the people, here we are giving the voter id correction information.
Voter Id Name Correction, Address, DOB, Age, Photo Change Online @ Form 8
Here is the process about How to apply for voter ID update online to guarantee voter ID detail amendment. When you have connected for a voter ID update on the online, you can likewise track your application status on the online.
Voter ID correction online – Process
- Visit the National Voter Services Portal website i.e., https://www.nvsp.in
- Scroll to Correction of entries in electoral roll and tap or click on Click here. Alternatively, you may visit the NVSP Form 8 page directly.
- Select the language through the drop-down menu at the best and fill in essential details, such as your state and Assembly or Parliamentary Constituency, and so on.
- Presently look down to segment Please tick the section which is to be rectified. Here you can tick the details that should be settled. You can tick different details as well.
- When you tick these alternatives, the comparing fields will change from black to white shading and you can fill in or transfer pertinent details.
- Now fill remaining form as specified and make certain to include your personal details, such as email ID and mobile.
- When that is done, click Submit at the end of the page.
- Now you will get an email with the details of the application. You can use these details to track your voter ID application status.
Voter ID Correction – FAQs
Where do I apply for voter ID correction?
Visit the NVSP Website and fill up Form 8 through online. Also, the card can be downloaded and can be submitted at the electoral office in nearby areas.
Which documents do I need to submit for voter ID correction?
The documents needed for voter ID correction will be based on the document to be corrected. If there are any spelling mistakes in name segment then the users can submit PAN Card, birth certificate, passport or another document which containing the name. If the photograph is wrong, then the users have to submit the photograph.
How long will it take to get my voter ID after it is updated?
Probably, the voter ID card will be sent in 30 days. It also depends on the area you are residing.
Will I have to surrender my old voter ID card as I have applied to make corrections in it?
Users need not submit the old voter id card. Users can make use of the new voter id card.